Social Media Marketing Coordinator
The Social Media Marketing Coordinator is a part-time position (20 hours/week) and represents an important role at Hydrate Marketing. Reporting to the Marketing & Account Manager, the Social Media Marketing Coordinator is responsible for all social media marketing initiatives. Working closely with the Hydrate team, this role is tasked with managing all social media activities, including research, writing, content generation, image selection, photography, posting on all social platforms, monitoring social interaction, and creating ads on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
This position involves many responsibilities in a fast-paced environment. Good writing skills, organizational skills and habits are important qualities. The right candidate for this position must be able to take initiative and work independently while keeping close contact with other team members. Demonstrated proficiency in writing is essential.
The possibility exists that this role could become full time after 6-12 months, and that other responsibilities and activities could be added as the agency grows and the Social Media Marketing Coordinator grows within their role.
- Advanced experience with Facebook, Messenger, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Twitter
- The ability to work independently and take initiative
- Strong creative writing ability
- Prior experience with targeted advertising on Facebook and Instagram
- The ability and desire to work closely with the Hydrate team in planning and brainstorming
- The ability to interact with clients in person, on the phone, by email, and on Zoom
- Design sense
- Proficiency with LinkedIn posting and advertising
- Previous experience with inbound marketing
- Ability to travel on occasion by car to area clients
- Simple graphic design using cloud tools like Canva
As the Social Media Marketing Coordinator, your responsibilities are as follows:
- Work with the Marketing & Account Manager and Content Marketing Specialist to develop social strategies across all platforms.
- Write, post, and monitor social media posts.
- Monitor and respond to engagement daily; likes, comments, shares, Messenger.
- Interact with the Hydrate team to gather information and brainstorm social content .
- Maintain social media campaign schedules.
- Build and place ads on social media.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $20.00 per hour
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (Required)
- Fully Remote