Content Ad Copywriter
Seeking Alpha’s mission is to empower investors by raising the quality of insight and information available to them. We provide industry-leading investment analysis, news, and data, via our website and mobile apps.
What makes us unique: We crowdsource articles about stocks, with our own editors ensuring quality. Crowdsourcing gives us a greater breadth of coverage and range of opinions than other sources of stock research and produces the best discussion community.
You’ll work with great people.* We work in small, tight-knit groups of smart, engaged people who bring everything to the table every day.
We have fun.* We love to get together at company events, which include Alphas who work from home. “Seeking Alpha doesn’t feed me well,” said no one ever.
You’ll impact the lives of many people.* We have 15 million unique monthly visitors, and 500,000 unique users visit Seeking Alpha every business day.
If that's what you're looking for too- go ahead and apply!
- 3-5 years of copywriting experience working in digital media or content creation, social media content publishing at publisher or agency
- Understanding of financial markets, investing and personal finance preferred
- Demonstrated success on published branded content programs and writing for brands that reach an affluent, sophisticated audience
- Strong journalistic judgment with a specific eye for fact-checking standards
- Excellent writing and grammar skills
- Comfortable writing in a variety of formats (differing by project, audience, word count constraints, etc.) and writing/creating across platforms (video, podcast, flat content)
- Attend client and agency meetings to learn about new initiatives, brainstorm and present recommendations
- Work directly with clients to execute on sold branded campaigns to ensure KPIs are met
- Deadline driven
- High attention to detail; possesses the ability to work autonomously
- An energetic team player; flexible to pivot in an evolving environment
- The Content Ad Copywriter plays a critical role in Seeking Alpha’s Brand Solution team, serving dual objectives of being a passionate creator and a collaborative content seller. This role can be either full-time or part-time staff.
The core focus of this role will be developing branded client content for Seeking Alpha’s flagship Wall Street Breakfast newsletter. This will entail working collaboratively with our Sales team and partners in a consultative role across both endemic and non-endemic clients to develop compelling headlines and body copy, as well as working to improve client-created content.
As part of this function, the Content Ad Copywriter will also be responsible for monitoring performance, offering best practices, insights, and optimization recommendations related to the content, with the key KPIs of CTR and engagements in mind.
Beyond the Wall Street Breakfast Newsletter, this position will also support copywriting and content brainstorm efforts for pitches and custom content partnerships. This includes developing client stories in pitch decks, concept documents for custom ideas, copy for mock-ups, and any other copy-driven efforts that arise from new product ideation across podcasts, video, and more.
A successful candidate should posses an inventive but data-driven mindset to drive results; laser-focused on writing best-in-class content that not only dazzles our clients and our affluent and influential user base but proves to meet our client’s business objectives, driving account growth.
Job Type: Full-time