Christian Content Copywriter
The ChristGEO Media Group, Inc is a team of designers, writers, producers and makers who use world-class creativity to expand Christianity. ChristGEO's Brand Copywriter is a digitally oriented leader who can rally teams to do their best work across websites, product, digital communications, and campaigns. With a strong understanding of branding, this role will carry inspiring messaging through all of our communications, whether for print ads, social media strategies, or copy for web pages.
- Developing and executing campaigns in all advertising mediums but predominantly on web, digital display, video and social.
- Writing copy to clearly communicate our creative concepts
- Responsible for original ideas, for clear, concise and convincing writing: for grammatical and material accuracy
- Working productively and harmoniously with members of team
- Writes compelling copy exhibiting a mastery of content strategy as it pertains to social media, while ensuring alignment with best practices and brand standards
- Creates clear, concise, conversational, on-brand messages that inspire action and encourage engagement
- Continually absorbs knowledge of advertising, social media, digital and pop culture trends
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, Communications, Business or related field preferred
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Understanding of social media best practices along with AP Style and SEO principles
- Able to demonstrate exceptional attention to detail and ability to self-manage a heavy workload and hit deadlines a must
- Strong understanding of web content and what makes for a compelling experience
ChristGEO™ was founded for the purpose of bringing Christ into the homes and hearts of individuals, families and businesses throughout the world while utilizing education, entertainment and wholesome Christian social interaction of the highest quality.
ChristGEO™ strives to glorify the living God through becoming the world’s finest Christian multimedia, marketing and social enterprise, as well as to engage, educate and entertain an ever-expanding Christian and family audience with exceptional and praise worthy programming and publishing.
Who We Are
Here at ChristGEO™, you’ll find an entrepreneurial-spirited team of like-minded (yet surprising in our diversity) media professionals, technical experts and marketing gurus with a powerful passion for the Lord and an abiding obsession with every aspect of media content (from sermons to drama to music to tasteful comedy), platforms, production and broadcasting. We strive for morally-sound, uplifting programming which exemplifies and joyously promotes Christian ideals and solid family values. We love to discover and showcase Christian intellectual, artistic and ministerial talent and messaging.
Best of all, we are not stodgy or sanctimonious--our movies, shows, books and other media are appropriate for the widest possible audience of quality-minded folks, from the most devout among us to the most casual secularists in search of great education and dazzling entertainment. ChristGEO™ offers a wholesome change from what has unfortunately become the norm in our often troubled society.
On the social front, ChristGEO™ brings Christians together with various families, couples, singles and children’s forums, groups and events.
Please Read This – It's Important: We are a very passionate organization with great goals and a sincere social and spiritual mission. We must be very particular about whom we employ, as we are looking for like-minded individuals to join our rapidly-growing family. In this connection, every prospective candidate for a ChristGEO career is expected to visit our website at www.christgeo.com and our retail website club.christgeo.com in order to become familiar with ChristGEO (who we are and what we do) before conduct a telephone interview. We also request that you write a paragraph or two describing the nature of your interest in working with a Christian organization like ChristGEO and why you think that you would be a good fit for employment at ChristGEO Media Group, Inc. Please submit this information on the christgeo website under employment application. Please be certain that your review of the site's radio capability is evident by your writing, and that your enthusiasm and sense of dedication to the opportunity we're presenting comes through.
There is a free trial of our radio service on the company's site which will gain you access for 7 days, and all candidates are strongly advised to take advantage of it. Prior to setting up your interview with us, make sure that you have performed the three simple tasks referenced above. This will enable us to more promptly schedule your interview so that your candidacy can be given consideration, and it will also demonstrate to us your ability to communicate effectively and to follow instructions, both of which are extremely important.
Apply for this position only if you are serious about progressing Christianity and about spreading the Word to individuals, couples, families and businesses throughout the world. Failure to submit an application on the ChristGEO website will only delay the scheduling of an interview and your consideration as a potential new staff member
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $24,000.00 - $93,281.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Copywriting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fully Remote