Web Page Content Writer - Addiction & Mental Health
The opioid crisis has plagued our communities for years and unfortunately, there are many people out there struggling who desperately need help, but are instead scared away by damaging stigmas and inundated with poorly written, misinformed blog and web page content that guides us in the wrong direction. That’s where Addiction Recovery comes in.
Addiction Recovery is a startup company seeking to revolutionize recovery, fight the stigmas surrounding addiction, and bring awareness to mental health issues within the digital realm. We’re in the midst of a movement where authentic, well-informed, honest blog and web page content regarding self-care, mental health, addiction, alcoholism, recovery, self-growth, and more is of critical importance. It's time to save lives and change the way we approach treatment, as well as the way we approach how we communicate about mental illness.
We have a motto on our team, "What are you actually saying?" We're here to say what needs to be said in a clear, concise, compassionate way that changes lives, inspires hope for a better future, and cultivates lasting transformation. The truth is, too much content on these life or death topics wastes people's time and doesn't give them the information, inspiration, or guidance they desperately need. We're all about not wasting time, because wasting time means wasting lives and wasting opportunities to save them. This includes helping treatment and recovery facilities update their various web pages for a better user experience.
We are looking for part-time, remote web content writers with experience in writing web pages for addiction rehab and mental health facilities. Candidates should demonstrate an understanding of addiction treatment facilities, including levels of care, different types of therapies, etc. and exceptional writing skills under strict deadlines.
If you are:
- A team player who’s interested in growing within the organization
- Someone who can write quickly and efficiently
- A stickler about details
- A self-starter who appreciates clear communication and can follow strict deadlines
- Someone with personal experience with addiction and/or mental health disorders or is empathetic to those who do
- At least 1-2 years experience writing web pages within the addiction, mental health and/or healthcare industry
- Experience writing a variety of web content, including web pages, mission statements, and blogs
- Knowledge of SEO and keywords
- Compensation is based on a per-web page price. Training and client research will be paid at an hourly rate of $20.
- Email your resume and a cover letter explaining your relationship to our mission, interest in working in this space, and your writing experience
- Applications without cover letters or any kind of introduction will not be considered
- Applications that do not express an interest in this space or our mission will not be considered
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Writing Skills: 2 years (Required)
- SEO: 1 year (Required)
- web page writing: 1 year (Required)
- Fully Remote
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings