Technical Writer - II GC Holder/US Citizens only-AW
Job Title _ Technical Writer – II GC Holder/US Citizens only
Location _ Chandler Arizona USA 85226
Duration-+6 Months (Probability to extend)
Hours per Week: 40 (Monday-Friday)
Shift: 1st (8am-5pm)
GC Holder/US Citizens only
*** 100% remote role -
IoT Experiences is a team of developer experience (DX) architects, designers, researchers, and technical writers in Intel’s Internet of Things Group. We’re dedicated to delivering a fantastic developer experience with Intel products.
We are looking for a contract technical writer to create, deliver, and maintain content that meets business objectives, user needs, and user learning goals.
Our ideal candidate uses current software development tools, processes, and practices at all levels of a solution stack to turn ambiguous technical language and complex processes into content that is easy for users to understand.
Job responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Create clear, concise, user-friendly deliverables, such as getting started guides, installation guides, tutorials, and release notes. Provide graphics, video, and other creative services appropriate for the audience.
- Work with content designers and information architects to:
- Develop material that supports a user’s content needs and learning goals.
- Implement an information architecture that makes content easy to find, easy to use, and easy to understand.
- 5+ years of technical writing or instructional design experience*
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline (Information Management, TechnQualificationical Writing, Communication, other)
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and logical problem-solving skills, paired with creativity
- Strong understanding of user experience and interaction patterns
- High tolerance for a dynamic work environment with rapidly changing priorities
Knowledge of software languages (e.g., C++, Java, Python, Go, etc.), software development models, and development tools is desirable.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $30.00 - $33.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- What is the pay rate you looking for?
- What is your Email Id?
- Are you GC Holder/US Citizens?
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Microsoft Powerpoint: 1 year (Preferred)
- Writing skills: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fully Remote