Want to use your unique worldview to help shape the future of Tuft & Needle? Join us. We’re just getting started.
Does seeing a great line out in the wild make you jealous? Do you have big opinions on using the Oxford comma? Is working on a brand you admire your dream? Then you may be a good fit for the Copywriter role at Tuft & Needle. As a Copywriter, you’ll have the opportunity to work with the growing Content, Design, and Creative teams to shape a variety of initiatives by developing on-brand, on-time marketing copy. Copywriters will work with other members of Content, Design, Growth Marketing and Brand Management teams (both Tuft & Needle and Serta Simmons Bedding) to create desire for our products and help differentiate our brand through compelling, on-brand copy across all channels.
What You'll Do
- Write copy for all marketing channels, including website, email, social media, paid advertising, and video
- Contribute ideas in brainstorm sessions and campaign development
- Collaborate with design and marketing partners to develop compelling concepts
- Create multimedia content for T&N as well as other SSB brands
- Adhere to brand standards for T&N and SSB
- Proofread and QA your work and that of your teammates
- Handle multiple creative projects simultaneously
- Help evolve and elevate our sister brands by creating and maintaining high creative standards across all customer touch points
- Ensure brand consistency and flawless execution
- At least 3 years working as a copywriter in agency or in-house creative environments
- Proven abilities to multitask, present work, and thrive in critique sessions
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in written, verbal, and visual form for audiences across the organization
- Track record of being an independent, collaborative partner who can handle multiple projects with minimal oversight
- Retail/ecommerce experience strongly preferred
- A strong portfolio of work that you can share (required), with examples across channels, including website, display, social, email, retail, and video
Our people You'll work with some of the most talented, supportive, and savvy individuals out there. We're very proud to work with each other. We're shaking up the mattress industry and delivering an experience for clients they would never expect. And we’re proud of that too!
Our product Each team member receives a great bundle of products for themselves. You will too if you join the team! Your friends and family will also have access to a great product discount.
Our benefits We offer comprehensive health benefits for you, eligible partners and dependents. We have paid maternity & paternity leave, 401k with a match, a generous vacation plan, and so much more.
Tuft & Needle is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. Your experience is important to us. If you have any questions with your application, please contact our Candidate Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org