We are looking for an experienced Senior Copywriter to contribute engaging and insightful content for the Cotopaxi brand. The Senior Copywriter reports to the VP of Creative. He/she writes product and marketing copy for all Cotopaxi channels, including E-commerce, Wholesale, Retail, Group, and Impact.
- Helps define and refine the brand voice
- Works with the Creative team to create engaging content for brand campaigns
- Develops content for our website (landing pages, PDPs, collection pages, etc.)
- Creates content for emails (reviews, promos, etc.)
- Assists in writing scripts for brand and product videos
- Assists in developing product naming conventions
- Works with Impact team on messaging for social media, website, catalogs, etc.
- Develops retail store copy (product placards, window displays, calendar, A-frame signs, etc.)
- Standardizes product/marketing copy across brand
The Ideal Candidate
The person we are looking for pays attention to the small details and doesn’t wait to be told what to do. He/she has experience writing marketing and product copy, works well collaborating with others, and is intimately familiar with the outdoor industry.
Education & Experience
- Undergraduate degree in a related field such as English, communications, journalism, public relations, advertising, or marketing
- Experience in the outdoor industry is strongly preferred
- Experience working at a direct-to-consumer E-commerce business is a plus
Please submit a resume and a link to your writing portfolio.