Digital Marketing Manager
TechTogether is looking for an individual to join our team as a full-time Digital Marketing Manager. This is a great role for a creative individual that is passionate about making a difference through their work and enjoys creating content.
As our Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for managing our inbound marketing strategies including social media, blogs, and lead generation.
Ultimately, you should be able to expand our organization's digital footprint and brand awareness.
- Report to the Executive Director and contribute to strategic planning, development and coordination of all marketing initiatives to promote TechTogether’s mission.
- Craft marketing communication materials, including but not limited to: newsletters, blog posts, and website copy for a national audience.
- Build and maintain a content calendar to support TechTogether's marketing and overarching business initiatives.
- Write case studies and collect customer quotes to support TechTogether's sales initiatives.
- Self-starter with a passion for TechTogether’s mission
- 2–4 years in a marketing position with proven success in managing effective digital marketing campaigns.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including strong copywriting skills with an eye towards design.
- Must have previous experience using a CRM database, email marketing software, and Google Analytics.