Coordinator of Digital Content
- Update the website, social media pages, and email marketing as needed.
- Manage and promote the museum's YouTube page
- Grow social media audiences through consistent organic content.
- Design all print and digital material for the museum.
- Photograph and video various museum events as needed
- Competency and professional experience with Squarespace, Mail Chimp, Facebook/Instagram for Business, and YouTube.
- A solid understanding of social media and the requirements for each platform
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent writing skills
- Chicago-area person preferred
- Sometimes work in Lincoln Park location, sometimes remotely
- Part time to start
- motivation to always improve things
- experience with web design
- familiarity with vegan terminology