Lead Information Security Risk Manager
As we work to leverage cutting edge technologies to change the future of healthcare, we need exceptional people to help navigate through a myriad of internal and third party risks that accompany such a journey. Accordingly, in this role you will be a lead figure in evolving Babylon’s information security risk management practice, where we strive to focus on what moves the needle, hyper automate at scale and speed to support the business exponential growth, helping to secure the world's journey to Value Based Care.
- You’ll lead the expansion of our information security arisk management methodologies and processes to achieve clear quantification of risk, expressed in business terms so that all Babylon business leaders can easily consume it and focus on what matters most.
- You will collaborate with risk owners across the world to develop creative information security risk management strategies and risk treatment plans, ensuring the best outcomes are achieved.
- You will facilitate effective security risk assessment within the SSDLC, ensuring Babylon deploys secure healthcare products and maintains operational resilience, essential to delivering digital first healthcare.
- You will help shape our next generation of Supply Chain Risk Management Program, ensuring the secure implementation of essential third party systems, services and components vital to maintaining Babylon’s operational resilience in delivering digital first healthcare.
- You will produce engaging reports on risk status and treatment progress, setting and monitoring KRIs and communicating risk in a straightforward way to relevant stakeholders.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Broad technical / information security knowledge and experience (8+ years experience and CISSP, CRISC, CIRM or equivalent).
- Experience in effective risk management within a hyper-growth, highly regulated global business.
- Experience in successfully implementing and/or operating information security management programs, including supply chain related risks, in a cloud first environment on a global scale
- Strong communication and influencing skills, with personal gravitas and ability to effectively influence senior stakeholders.
WHO WE AREWe are a team on a mission, to put accessible and affordable healthcare in the hands of every person on earth. Our mission is bold and ambitious, and it’s one that’s shared by our team who shares our values, to dream big, build fast and be brilliant. To achieve this, we’ve brought together one of the largest teams of scientists, clinicians, mathematicians and engineers to focus on combining the ever-growing computing power of machines, with the best medical expertise of humans, to create a comprehensive, immediate and personalized health service and make it universally available.
At Babylon our people aren’t just part of a team, they’re part of something bigger. We’re a vibrant community of creative thinkers and doers, forging the way for a new generation of healthcare. We’re only as good as our people. So, finding the best people is everything to us. We serve millions, but we choose our people one at a time…
DIVERSITY AT BABYLONWe believe that difference inspires a better, healthier world. That’s why it’s at the heart of everything we do. From our people to our products, difference enriches every part of our business and creates a culture based on equality of opportunity, and in which all Babylonians can progress their careers. We’re committed to creating an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, pregnancy status, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.