Social Media Strategist (Remote Position)
We’re on a mission...
We believe that each one of us is far more powerful and contains more potential than any circumstance, situation or condition.So we’re on a mission to empower people to create and live a life they love - to tap into that power and unlock that potential to transform their dream into the life they’re living!
And, we have a dream of our own: 1 Billion Dreams Achieved
Right now, we’re looking for a Social Media Strategist with a proven track record to join our team. If that’s you, then this is your opportunity to join a heart-centered marketing team that is the spark igniting a billion dreams around the world!
Are these strategic focuses what you love doing?
- Plan, Schedule & Execute Social Strategy: Design a strategic social media plan that aligns with our strategic initiatives and goals and develop the systems and tools, calendar and processes required to execute the plan effectively.
- Engage & Connect With Our Social Community: Build active engagement and deep connection with our audience by sharing stories that inspire and create impact, delivering our content through engaging multimedia experiences and actively listening to our community.
- Grow & Expand Our Social Reach: Identify opportunities to grow our social media following and expand our reach by building and leveraging relationships with influencers, partners and ambassadors, creating win-win strategies that expose our content to a growing audience.
- Drive & Convert Our Social Traffic: Share valuable resources that provide actionable solutions and introduce opportunities to work more deeply with us. Leverage social media channels to increase qualified traffic to these resources while producing measurable ROI.
Are you the perfect fit?
- Are passionate about your own growth and have a strong interest in learning and applying transformational principles in your life.
- Have 3+ years experience developing social media strategy, calendar planning, content creation, channel growth and management and proven results producing measurable ROI.
- Love all things social media marketing! You just can’t get enough of it and you are passionate about investing your time and talent learning, growing and executing this work.
- Are a natural storyteller with the ability to tell engaging stories infused with direct response strategies to drive conversions.
- Are highly empathetic and are able to think, feel and communicate in a way that understands and connects with our audience.
- Have experience prioritizing simultaneous projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and delivering them on-time.
- Are results driven with a non-negotiable commitment to exceeding goals and objectives.
- 3+ years in social media marketing with focus on strategy development, calendar planning, content creation, channel growth and community management.
- Proven results developing social media marketing that is native to each channel, on-brand and demonstrates measurable ROI.
- Proficient using social media management tools such as MeetEdgar and HootSuite.
- Deep knowledge of social media platform demographics, algorithms, tools, policies and procedures.
- Access to high speed internet, dedicated and distraction free work space and able to meet all requirements of this role while working remotely.
- Tech savvy with the ability to learn new software and systems quickly.
- Opportunity to work in a heart-centered business with a mission of empowering people to create and live a life they love.
- Opportunity to work in a world-class, collaborative and supporting team environment on the growth-minded DreamTeam of Marketing.
- Opportunity to learn and grow through access to personal and professional training programs.
- Work remotely (from home or anywhere with suitable internet connection).
- Opportunity to attend live events and trainings.
- Opportunity for advancement in career.
- Health Benefits
- 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Light Travel
This position is a full time, remote, salaried position. Salary range: $52,000 - $58,000 per year (based on experience and qualifications).
Does all of this feel like the perfect fit to you? If so, apply right now!
Send your resume and a cover letter answering the following questions to Opportunity@BraveThinkingInstitute.com:
- Do you have 3+ years experience in social media marketing with focus on strategy development, calendar planning, content creation, channel growth and community management?
- Do you have a proven track record delivering positive, measurable ROI through social media marketing?
- Why are you the best person for this role (brag a little)?
Once we receive the above information from you, we will send you next steps in the interview process. Thank you for your interest in joining our team!Show more Show less