Technical Sales Executive
Freedom to build your own nationwide Territory!
Base Salary with Uncapped Commissions!! and much more........Call us today!
If you were a Sr. Solutions Engineer or Architect we want you - take the next step and expand your skills and compensation!
The Account Executive is a highly motivated sales hunter with an entrepreneurial mindset with demonstrable history of outside sales success. Responsible for selling end-to-end technology solutions, including professional services, managed services, and hardware/software as they relate to Virtualization, Cloud, Security, and Storage. The Account Executive will network, prospect and sell high and wide within the accounts that are developed and have direct interaction with executive management and technical presales for support in closing opportunities.
Job Qualifications include but not limited to:
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience in a business-to-business, large/strategic customer segment; or a record of achievement in the Account Manager position.
- Understanding of IT Managed Services a Plus
- Strong prospecting and networking skills.
- Excellent professional communication, presentation and written skills.
- Strong relationships with at least one of our key partners (DellEMC, Microsoft, Citrix, VMWare or similar).
- Excellent proficiency with standard business application software (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Proficiency with CRM software (ConnectWise a plus).
- Proficient understanding of major IT concepts (cloud, virtualization, networking, servers, OS, etc.)
Job Requirements include but not limited to:
- Meet or exceed sales quota expectations for services revenue on a consistent, sustained basis, as defined by the SVP of Sales.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve monthly quotas and overall long-term success.
- Identify prospects and develop sales strategies to secure new business. This may include cold calls, presentations/proposals, in-office or remote demonstrations and follow-up activity.
- Provide consultative sales for clients, differentiating Managed Solution by guiding customers to a best-fit technology solution; Managed Solution’s value proposition; and a thorough understanding of the client’s business and technology needs.
- Support overall relationship with Managed Solution’s customers: Increasing adoption, ensuring retention and satisfaction.
- Provide client escalations and assist with resolution of client issues, coordinating with various internal team members, including accounting, service delivery, and project management.[CB3]
- Establish a trusted and strategic relationship with client base and driving continued value of our products and services.
- Innovate on current service delivery, customer support, and sales processes and proactively seeking ways to improve the customer experience.
- Build, qualify, and manage an accurate sales pipeline in a CRM environment.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
Newtek offers competitive base salary plus an uncapped sales commission plan to reward results. We provide our employees with an excellent comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, supplemental benefits, FSA and HSA, etc. In addition, we have a 401(k) Savings Plan with an employer match. On-going training on sales techniques, industry, and competitive landscape is available to support your continued career growth.
Newtek is an Equal Opportunity Employer; M/F/D/V. We require all employees to perform work in an ethical manner and uphold our Code of Conduct and Ethics at all times.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- Fully Remote