Sales - Legal Funding
Legal Funding Sales
About the position:
Interested in being part of our new outside sales team? You will have a great opportunity to leverage your sales abilities, personal injury experience, and experience as an attorney or seasoned legal funding manager to make an impact on our rapid growth. You will be at the forefront of building long lasting relationships with personal injury attorneys and firms while growing business in your local region. You will interact with firms and show them how we can benefit their clients, and why we are the best in legal funding.
Qualified candidates should be a champion at nurturing and strengthening relationships. This role will report directly to our Director of Sales.
- Build and grow relationships with every attorney, law firm, and paralegals in your target markets.
- Utilizes company leads and your personal relationships to secure in person opportunities to effectively communicate the benefits of working with us.
- Manages all angles of the business in your region, marketing efforts, sales, and collections.
- Partners with our operations team to ensure exceptional attorney & client experience.
- Driven to grow existing business with low and high-volume law firms and obtain new business.
- Secures attorney satisfaction through your relationship building activities.
- Travel throughout your region for weekly face to face appointments
- Strives to meet specific goals and KPIs set for you.
- Attorneys or paralegals with personal injury experience or mid to senior level experience in legal funding highly preferred
- Existing established network of leads and contacts of personal injury attorneys and/or paralegals is strongly preferred.
- Attorney and law firm relationships and engagement with attorney associations
- 3+ years outside sales experience, legal funding, or attorney/paralegal experience with track record of success desired.
- Proven results in consultative sales.
- Self-motivated, goal oriented, and proven results working remotely and in the field.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
Our Client provides financial assistance for injury victims nationwide. Our goal is to help people when they need it most. The sudden death of a loved one or an unexpected accident resulting in serious injury can be devastating, leaving a person or their family in financial ruin. We help our clients get a fair settlement or award rather than accepting a low settlement because of cash constraints.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: From $70,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Paralegal: 2 years (Required)
- Outside Sales: 3 years (Required)
- Legal Funding: 1 year (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Fully Remote