Independent A&D Territory Sales Representatives - Luxury Rugs
Since 1978, Riviera Home Furnishings, has been creating exceptional textiles for the world, today Riviera is a world leader in the manufacture of high quality Rugs and Broadloom Carpet.
We are launching our high-end luxury brand DIVYA Living in September 2021. DIVYA Living offers an exclusive range of collections woven with the finest natural, organic and biodegradable fibers, with a focus on wellness for our home and environment. Each collection of carpet and area rugs are ethically sourced and woven by artisans, where the art of carpet weaving is a cultural heritage.
We are currently expanding our team and are looking to hire independent contractors for the position of A&D Territory Sales Representative as we work to develop the US market.
We are currently hiring for the following territories: Western United States, Mountain Region, Southern Region, Southeastern Region, Midwest Region and Northeastern Region
The Sales Representative’s role is to identify, introduce, develop and nurture business relationships with Architects and Designers within the designated territory. The Sales Representative’s goal is to generate and maximize revenue for the company. Ideally this candidate will have a generated list of existing A&D clients within the territory.
Reporting to the Head of Sales and Business Development the Territory Sales Representative’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Establishing sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; and projecting sales volumes
- Securing new clients through direct contact, word-of-mouth, attending expositions and industry networking
- Delivering the sales plan by implementing necessary sales and marketing strategies
- Maintaining sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
- Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
- Reviewing clients' feedback and communicating that to the operations team for action
- Remaining in tune with trends in consumption to ensure that our offerings remain relevant.
- Attending sales meetings as scheduled
Sales Manager Qualifications/Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior design or related field
- At least 5 years experience selling high-end luxury carpets and rugs to A&D and Trade Showrooms
- Prior experience of generating sales by identifying client needs and suggesting suitable products
- Proven track record of positive sales performance.
- Ability to project demand and build a realistic sales plan
- Solid and proven computer skills, including functional knowledge of MS Office
- Experience using Sales CRM like Salesforce, Hubspot or equivalent
- Good client communication (written and verbal) and product presentation skills
- Experience in consultative sales to A&D with options to customize
- Highly motivated and willing to learn
Valid US Green Card or Citizenship
Valid driver’s license + willingness to use own car to travel and visit clients
Compensation: Uncapped Commission + Bonuses and Incentives
(Not a salaried position)
Location & Schedule: Fully Remote, Monday to Friday
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $70,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- High-end sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Interior design: 1 year (Preferred)
- carpet/rug: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
Willingness To Travel:
- 50% (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
- Temporarily due to COVID-19