Regional Workday Sales Director
ERPA is seeking a talented Regional Sales Director for our Workday Practice who is passionate about helping Workday clients achieve their initial goals set during software acquisition. Do you thrive in a startup team environment where you are empowered to make decisions and rewarded with no caps on earnings potential? Would you like to work with an organization whose focus is to simplify AMS? If so, then we would love the opportunity to speak with you.
As the Regional Sales Director, the desired candidate will be the initial contact point educating our Prospects/Customers on the ERPA Customer for Life engagement journey. The selected individual has to have the desire to develop a deep understanding of ERPA’s offerings thus enabling them to become the expert in their assigned region. In addition, the desired candidate must learn how to help customers to find ways to maximize and grow the ROI in their Workday investment. As part of these pursuits, the Regional Sales Director must be comfortable leading our team as we engage them with existing customers, prospects, and Workday partners, while working with Workday resources in Sales, Services, and Customer Success.
Explore all of our current Workday openings now: https://www.erpa.com/about-erpa/careers/
What We’re Offering
· ERPA Culture - Empathy | Responsibility | Passion | Agility
· Paid time off plus paid holidays
· Medical/dental/vision insurance plan
· Life insurance, short/long term disability, and flex spending
· 401-k plan with a strong company match
· Work From Home Opportunity
· Create excellent sales and selling strategies with the energy and drive to share knowledge of our service offerings to provide a better path to Workday Customers post go-live journey.
· Manage a large geographical sales territory by developing a sales plan to support the outlined quarterly and annual objectives.
· Develop and deliver presentations on available services to industry professionals, strategic partners, and Customer audiences with the ability to share with c-level audiences.
· Work independently and collaboratively within your assigned geography to cultivate and close sales and win new business.
· Grow and nurture relationships with Workday sales, services, alliances, and customer success organizations.
· Exceed sales targets by generating leads and managing throughout the sales process to closure to achieve desired results.
· Develop, manage, deliver, and negotiate contracts in support of ERPA next generation deployment and AMS services.
· Manage proposal process and responses which may include developing plan to meet the stated objectives via RFI/RFP/RFQ process.
· Leverage experience in the Cloud professional services business to inform and educate Customers in their continued expansion and optimization of the Workday platform.
· Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field and 3+ years of experience in cloud software, consulting, or client partner sales experience.
· A proven track record in success of overachieving quota and closing net new deals for technology services. Workday experience is a plus.
· An entrepreneurial spirit to build a territory from the ground up for a new Workday partner with the consulting team to back them up.
· A demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory management.
· Individuals should have a successful history of consultative sales and the ability to negotiate services contracts.
· Broad experience in Workday HCM, Financial Management, Planning, or Reporting solutions and delivery.
Applicants are considered for all positions in accordance with statutes and regulations concerning non-discrimination on the basis of race, ancestry, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, non-disqualifying disability, veteran status, or other protected classification.
ERPA is an equal opportunity employer, as well as a substance and tobacco free workplace. All offers of employment are contingent on satisfactory pre-employment drug screen which may include reference checks, criminal background investigation, and when applicable licensing verification.
Applicants for this position in the United States must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with ERPA.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Fully Remote