We are looking for a high-performing Sales Associate to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management.
1. Receive/make calls from all avenues of marketing and evaluate all qualified leads.
2. Use script to qualify all leads.
3. Enter, maintain, track, and follow up with all Leads in Podio.
4. Report to and assist Sales Manager by ensuring leads are properly qualified and
5. Test and evaluate consumer response to different negotiations tactics and scripts.
6. Link the proper leads to the proper campaigns for accurate tracking and measuring.
Work with Marketing Manager if necessary.
7. Analyze properties, look at comparables, and determine cash offers.
8. Go on Appointments to view/evaluate properties and get contracts with potential
sellers to purchase their home.
9. Actively seek referrals and introductions to networks of business owners.
10. Give ratified contracts to Closing Department.
11. Additional duties and/or responsibilities may be assigned as deemed necessary.
12. Hold to the highest ethical standards and use business judgment to balance the needs of
the client with the needs of the company.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $9.00 - $10.00 per hour
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Commission pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fully Remote