Social Media Manager
Job Title: Social Media Manager (Remote)
Part-time Independent Contractor position ($10/hour) Preference will be given to Nashville or Las Vegas residents.
Wolfpack Publishing.com is a rapidly growing hybrid digital publisher, specializing in genre fiction. Our primary goal is to provide increased online visibility for our authors, their titles and our company. We are privileged to work with both well-known authors as well as new authors just beginning to make a name for themselves.
We're looking for a creative and resourceful Social Media Manager to join our team and support our mission. This position oversees the coordination of copy, creative, and digital assets for social media. The successful candidate will possess an entrepreneurial spirit, be highly- organized, proficient at multi-tasking, and possess a self-starter attitude. He/she should inhabit a general excitement and passion for all things books, writing, and social media. This role is a great opportunity for recent graduates looking to gain hands-on experience with internet marketing and publishing.
- Work with Associate Editor to create and publish all social media content for three imprints: Wolfpack Publishing, CKN Christian Publishing, and Wise Wolf Books.
- Oversee all engagement, moderation and customer service on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube.
- Stay abreast of the social media landscape, developments, and trends.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge and understanding of the company’s brands, customers, genres, and policies.
- Monitor and report engagement metrics and analytics.
- Attention to detail and excellence in communication and organization skills
- Strong writing and proofreading skills
- Self-motivated and proficient at managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Fluency in social media
- Innovative and excited to bring ideas to the table
- Strong vision and entrepreneurial spirit
- Awareness of developments and trends in social media space
- Ability to write effective copy in various styles, for websites, Twitter, Facebook,
Instagram, Pinterest etc. as well as knowledge of writing for Search Engine
- $10 - $15 per hour
- Independent Contractor telecommuter position
Ready to Apply? Submit the following (all required):
- Cover letter showcasing your writing skills and personality
- Resume showing relevant work experience with links pointing to any content that you have created and posted online.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $10.00 - $15.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
This job is fully remote.
- Associate (Preferred)
- Social Media Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fully Remote