Social Media Manager
Are you fierce and hungry with an obsession for all things social? This is the perfect job for you! We want to find somebody we can work collaboratively with us. We need somebody who can hit the ground running growing and engaging with our social media accounts and understands the exact communities to target for each client. There is a lot of room for growth in this position, so the harder you work, the faster you will rise in the company. Good vibes, good energy is a must. Our ideal candidate is a problem-solver who is able to communicate clearly with the entire staff. We are also looking for someone with a creative eye who thinks outside the box. This job does not include a lot of training as we are looking for someone who can come in and take action quickly.
- Publish and share daily content that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Growing Accounts/Community Management/Engagement
- Manage giveaways and influencer partnerships
- Help develop creative content + create Instagram grids/Pinterest boards
- Coordinate photo and video shoots
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Copywriting for social media posts - Must be a strong writer to apply to this job.
- Minimum 2 years experience in social media marketing - Please do not apply if you have not done social media before.
- Excellent writing, editing, presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Photography, Graphic Design/Adobe Suite Skills a Plus!
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Fluency in English
- Preferable: BA in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations
- Positive Atitude
- Team Player
- Communicative -- Gives feedback and asks to learn new things!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $20.00 - $25.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
Currently we are fully remote
- Fully Remote