Digital Marketing Strategist
We're a high growth eCom agency looking for Full-stack marketing strategists.
Marketing strategists are expected to be domain experts (most of the time FB), but also understand how all marketing initiatives works together for a brand.
A deep understanding of one or two channels is required, but also broad knowledge of all others (FB, Google, Email flows, Email campaigns, SMS, etc.) is just as important.
Aside from your marketing expertise, your ability to communicate in a written format (with your peers) and verbally (internally and with our clients) will be crucial to your success.
We have a preference for strong english speakers, but are always flexible for bright, capable and resourceful individuals.
- Set digital marketing strategies using all necessary tools (e.g. website, emails, social media and blogs)
- Research products, services and current strategies to identify new opportunities
- Analyze web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost web presence
- Monitor SEM, marketing and sales performance metrics to forecast trends
- Build strong clients relationships through social media interaction
- Keep up-to-date with our audience’s preferences and proactively suggest new campaigns
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales, Design and Content teams to optimize customer experience and ensure brand consistency
- Identify advertising needs
- Establish best practices in digital marketing
- Stay up-to-date with digital technologies developments
- Proven work experience as a Digital marketing strategist or Digital marketing manager
- Demonstrable experience with SEM and CRM software
- Experience implementing and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Solid knowledge of web analytics tools like Google Analytics
- Hands on experience with online marketing tools and practices
- Familiarity with web design and HTML
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- BSC degree in Marketing, Advertising or relevant field
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Monday to Friday
- Commission Pay
- relevant: 3 years (Required)
- Marketing: 3 years (Required)
- Fully Remote
- Temporarily due to COVID-19