Digital Marketing Specialist
Position Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Delivery Drivers, Inc. (DDI) Founded in 1996, Delivery Drivers, Inc. (DDI) is a third-party administrator with a singular focus - to bring Human Resources and Driver Management solutions for business owners operating with independent contractors. DDI’s mission is to serve, provide advocacy and leadership to independent contractors in the global gig economy.
DDI partners with over 66,000 independent contractors. With over 25 years of experience in the rapidly growing gig economy means we have the know-how to empower clients across all industries that utilize independent contractors for last-mile deliveries.
Location: Centrally located near Irvine, CA between the 5 and 405 freeways. We are currently working remotely and looking to move into a flexible/hybrid model of remote and in-office work.
What You’ll Do:
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts. The promotion of products and services through digital channels is a complex procedure with great potential which becomes increasingly useful for companies such as ours. The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and content. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and engaging both prospects and customers.
Responsibilities & Essential Functions
- Develop and write marketing/communications collateral for print and digital distribution, including emails, newsletters, brochures, PowerPoint presentations, white papers and websites.
- Develop and write web content in accordance with best practices and search engine optimization techniques.
- Collaborate with internal departments to translate product and service offerings into accurate features and benefits messaging.
- Write, copy, plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn etc.)
- Launch optimized online ads through LinkedIn, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Ensure messaging is consistent, on-brand and communicates the value-proposition.
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web tools
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Quantitatively measure and evaluate the effectiveness of marketing/communications activities and campaigns, recommending and implementing data-driven optimizations.
- Create graphic design and layout of digital and print collateral, such as emails, newsletters, brochures, websites, social media graphics, etc.
What you will need:
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong writing and copy-editing skills in addition to excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Must be able to work in a team environment across multiple departments and effectively complete projects.
- While not required, experience with graphic design software such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign is a differentiator.
- Experience with video production / editing for marketing and sales videos required
- Very strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously, on budget and before deadlines
- Ability to work proactively, independently, and make decisions
- Strong writing, presentation, and communication skills. A Storyteller.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Goal driven and task oriented
What Will Set You Apart:
- Experience with B2C social media and email marketing platforms
- Experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and Content Management Systems
- Canva, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel experience required
- BS/BA in marketing or relevant field a plus
Monday - Friday (possibly some Saturdays and Sundays)
8:00 am to 5:00 pm (+/- 40 hours/week)
$24.00 - $27.00/hour
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k)
Vacation and Sick Time Accruals
DDI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $24.00 - $27.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Digital Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fully Remote