Job Status: Full-time, Exempt | Location: USA, Remote
Job Summary: The Copywriter is an expert in storytelling and crafting compelling short-form and long-form content, with an eye for grammar, brevity, and impact. In addition, the Copywriter is highly resourceful and skilled at conducting research to formulate ideas and support writing. Leveraging those strengths, the Copywriter will deliver written copy for a broad range of projects and channels, conducting research as needed to support the writing.
· Write and edit content for client proposals, case studies, infographics, whitepapers, sales decks, blog posts, web pages, emails, social media, press releases, and recruiting materials.
· Conduct thorough secondary research to formulate ideas and/or support writing.
· Interview internal and external stakeholders, gathering information and stories that will inform content.
· Develop and leverage a deep understanding of company services, key value propositions, terminology, and brand voice.
· Help bring the NexRep story to life through blogs, customer stories, agent stories, etc.
· Research and pitch content topics.
· Collaborate with team members on marketing objectives, content, SEO, etc.
· Monitor and stay current on news and social trends affecting our business, industry, and stakeholders.
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising, English, or a related field
· 3+ years of experience as a copywriter
· 2+ years of experience conducting secondary research to formulate ideas and support writing
· 2+ years of experience conducting in-depth interviews for the purpose of content creation
· Excellent writing, grammar, and editing skills
· A mastery of storytelling
· Ability to work on multiple tasks and projects at the same time while maintaining attention to detail and delivering on deadline
· Highly organized with strong time management skills
· Highly creative and resourceful
· Previous contact center experience will be beneficial, but is not required
Candidates selected to move forward in the process will be required to submit writing samples and complete a short writing project.
Hours/Travel: We offer a flexible office culture, with the expectation that most work will be completed Monday-Friday during daytime hours. Limited evening, weekend, and holiday hours may be required to meet client needs. Some travel may occasionally be required, up to 10% of the time.
This will be a remote work position available to candidates in the United States.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 - $58,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Copywriting: 3 years (Preferred)
- Fully Remote