Digital Campaign Associate
Compassion & Choices is seeking a Digital Campaign Associate to help advance our work to improve care, expand options and empower everyone to chart their end-of-life journey.
This position provides support to the digital strategy team by executing campaign emails, digital ads and social media campaigns. Furthermore, this role works extensively with both internal and external teams to ensure supporters are receiving timely and relevant communication, and that up-to-date reports and metrics are reported back internally.
This is a full-time, remotely-located, paid position reporting to the National Director of Digital Strategy. Compensation offered will be commensurate with experience.
Primarily, the person in this position will be responsible for:
- Writes and produces national emails and assists the Digital Advocacy Team in execution of state emails
- Assists the Digital Team in working with external vendors on digital ads and social media outreach
- Works with Digital, Communications, Development, and Community Engagement teams to execute online content across multiple channels
- Generates reports and dashboards of email sends and necessary analytics
- Works with the Digital Team and external vendors in monitoring ROI and acquisition efforts
- Monitors trends and assists the Digital Team in providing suggestions to increase rate of success in digital campaigns
Preferred Qualifications (You will be a good fit):
Education and Experience:
- B.A. in Marketing, Communications or Non-Profit Management.
- One to Three (1 - 3) years experience in nonprofit marketing, communications, digital or UX/UI (or equivalent combination of experience and education)
- Demonstrated understanding and experience in creating and maintaining inclusive campaigns
- Demonstrated ability to manage both internal and external teams
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of DEI landscape and implications on fundraising.
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- High level attention to detail; ability to meet all deadlines.
About Compassion & Choices
Across the nation, Compassion & Choices works to create a society that affirms life and accepts the inevitability of death, embraces expanded options for compassionate dying, and empowers everyone to choose end-of-life care that reflects their values, priorities and beliefs. To make this vision a reality, we improve care, expand options and empower everyone to chart their end-of-life journey.