Founding Product Manager for a Scaling Social Enterprise
Lead Product Strategy and Product Management at MovingWorlds to help us scale our high-impact programs that help professionals, social enterprises, and corporations collaborate to build a more sustainable and equitable economy.
MovingWorlds is a growing social enterprise that is building the skills and abilities of people working to scale social impact across the world. Our efforts are helping accelerate the progress of the global social enterprise movement and enabling more people to work in world-positive careers. We have doubled as an organization in the last two years, and are doubling again this year. We are the #2 company to “Escape to” in Escape the City’s annual best places to work competition and most recently, a Fast Company World Changing Idea Honoree.
We are looking for someone that has experience building a product strategy as well as product management processes and operations within a growing company. This position has plenty of opportunity for growth as it will lead our product and be supporting a key component of many of our programs which involve adult learning, community building, and networking
Work will primarily fall into seven categories:
1. Product Ownership
2. Translate Business & Customer Needs and Pain Points into a Prioritized Product Requirements Roadmap
3. Ensure Business Processes Are Occurring As Designed and Improving Over Time
4. Improve Product Engineering Efficiency and Effectiveness
5. Support Our Program Team to Develop Efficiencies and Improve Quality
6. Assist the CEO and Director of Programs in New Partnerships
7. Support the Improvement of Company Operations