Collaborate Your Way to Success as a Nonprofit HR Consultant!
Are you looking for an opportunity to apply your skills, talent and passion as a consultant? Great! We are looking to hire a high-performing consultant for our growing Outsourcing practice. Our Outsourcing practice partners with nonprofits and social enterprises that have great missions but don’t have all the resources they need to advance their work.
In this role, you’ll manage a portfolio of multiple clients and support both their strategic and operational needs around the HR lifecycle. While you’ll have a community of colleagues with whom you'll collaborate, you will primarily work independently to ensure high-quality client service.
Do you have five or more years of experience as a generalist? We should talk about how you have also excelled in these three areas:
- Earning HR certification(s)
- Applying critical thinking to business practices to identify critical HR/talent implications
- Modeling a strong client service orientation and commitment to excellence
What else does it take to thrive in this position?
- Being comfortable interacting with a wide variety of audiences including management, staff, boards of directors and other potential client stakeholders
- Being able to work effectively alone and with a team
- Having a strong sense of technology
- Having an entrepreneurial orientation
- Having the ability to work confidently and independently in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
Join our creative, solutions-driven culture where you can make a living and a difference.
Nonprofit HR also offers an exceptional benefits plan that includes unlimited leave, medical and dental, a generous holiday schedule, bonus opportunities, a 401k match program and the ability to chart your own professional course!
We're waiting on your resume! Share with us why this is the perfect role for you!
Please apply: https://nonprofithr.applytojob.com/apply/5PFWhxsNRC/HR-Consultant