Email Marketer (Entry Level)
As an Email Marketer for Chronos Agency, you will be responsible for strategizing, executing, and optimizing direct-response marketing solutions.
You will be provided with training and mentorship that you will need to excel in this role. However, you will need a strong sense of perseverance to power through a steep learning curve and a dynamic start-up culture.
Your ongoing responsibilities will include the following:
- Strategize & formulate email marketing strategies for e-commerce businesses
- Execute, monitor, and troubleshoot the aforementioned strategies
- Collaboration with our graphic designers to produce quality campaign artwork that aligns with our clients’ brand style
- Analytics recording and evaluation (eg: email open rates, revenue generated per email campaign)
- Make decisions based on data to optimize strategies on a monthly basis
- Work with collaboration software & tools such as Google Drive, ClickUp, and Slack.
- Manage email marketing campaigns and automations for 5-8 clients
- Draft at least 12-16 campaigns weekly
- Create monthly reports
- Manage client communication through established channels
- Setup email automations and other digital marketing tools such as Optimonk and other lead capture software
- Follow the quality control procedure to ensure all work meets both Chronos’ standards and client requirements