Digital Marketing Intern (Remote)
*Must be in the EU*
*Must Speak German*
Schedule: Full-Time, 100% Remote
yumeda is a digital impact agency specialized in design and strategy. It was founded in 2018 by Lukas and Felix, who have a wide expertise in marketing, business development, design, and strategy. Our vision is to “impact society through projects that follow our passion for creativity, analytics and ethics.”
We offer clients services in the four main areas of Web & App, Online Marketing, Branding and Analytics & Research.
We are the mixture of creative design and strategy. Our approach is always artistic, but also data and evidence based.
As a Digital Marketing Intern, you will take an important strategic role in building our agency’s marketing strategy and brand online.
We are seeking current students and/or recent graduates who have a desire and a hunger to be successful in the world of Digital Marketing in the startup scene!
- Develop and implement the online marketing strategy by defining a target group and selecting the adequate social media platforms and strategy around them
- Responsible for the operational management of all social media accounts to increase yumeda’s brand awareness and engage with our audience
- Write and coordinate content for the blog on the website
- Ensure ongoing tracking of social media metrics for continuous improvement
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Work cross-functionally with other departments such as Design, Business Development, HR, and the Founders in ongoing projects and development
- Enrolled in your studies of Communication, Marketing, Advertising, Design, Business or similar
- Basic understanding of marketing tools (familiarity with Facebook Business Suite a plus)
- Good understanding of design/content creation tools (Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop or Affinity Designer)
- Eye for design and good storytelling
- Analytical mindset to track marketing progress and capable of adjusting the marketing strategy
- Entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to multitask, set priorities, and take initiative
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- Fluent in English AND German
Why Work With Us?
- Freedom to bring your own ideas to life in terms of what content to write and post
- Learn from our Marketing & Design experts to develop your skills and knowledge
- Take part in our journey in delivering excellent marketing services in a young and fast-growing digital agency
- Remote Culture: flexibility to create your own working hours with a 100% work-from-home setup and frequent team bonding activities
- Frequently check-in with your mentor at various stages of your work to make sure it meets project expectations and receive feedback
- Flexible Holidays
- Potential to become a member of our agency team following the internship
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, please send us your application at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following: your CV, Cover Letter, and academic transcripts. Please also indicate your period of availability.
We can’t wait to expand and welcome new teammates to our growing yumeda squad!
yumeda is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.Mehr anzeigen Weniger anzeigen