At Adstra we know great things happen when people come together with one shared goal. The future of data is happening at Adstra. Come join our growing team.
The Adstra Sales Team drives our company's growth by identifying and selling our world class data driven solutions to a robust pipeline of client opportunities.
We are currently seeking a strategic, proactive sales executive with a strong knowledge of the data driven digital ecosystem and an entrepreneurial spirit. Our ideal candidate has experience in solution selling - specifically licensing data and data solutions to advertising ecosystem clients such as advertising agencies, trading desks, DSPs, digital marketplaces, SSPs, and publishers. and has demonstrated the ability to cultivate and maintain strong relationships with key client and internal stakeholders.
We have an immediate opportunity for a Sales Executive to join our team. This is a remote position within the United States.
Adstra, a privately held, PE backed company, provides a comprehensive suite of data and identity solutions for a wide-array of use cases to a diverse base of blue-chip clients.
Adstra is the industry's first Data Bureau, focused on the successful orchestration of data across both on and offline media. Adstra's solutions give safe, compliant, portable and cost-efficient access to any form of marketing data, combined with any form of identity and any form of applied analytics to enable consistent messaging to individuals across multi-channel marketing campaigns. Adstra also is a leading provider of customer acquisition and data management services, supporting both the for profit and nonprofit markets. Adstra is headquartered in Princeton, New Jersey with offices across the United States.
Adstra offers excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, LTD, 401k w/ company match, paid time off, business casual dress, summer hours, customized training & more! If you are one of the 'best and brightest' in your field and you're looking to position yourself for the future, this is a great opportunity.
A Sales Executive's responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and maintain an active pipeline with revenue forecasts.
- Guide prospective clients through a consultative sales approach.
- Close new business accounts to drive revenue; this includes negotiation and drafting contracts.
- Work across functional areas to ensure client success.
- Identify and communicate market and competitive intelligence to be used in product development and pricing.
- Perform other duties as assigned to ensure success of Adstra objectives.
In addition, our 'ideal candidate' has the following skills & experience:
- 2+ years' sales and consultative solution selling experience in digital data and offline marketing arenas.
- Accomplished in lead generation, prospecting and cultivation of new relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing with Senior and C-Level Executives.
- Fast learner.
- Comfortable with understanding and communicating complex technical concepts.
- Knowledge of the general industry procedures, practices, and terminology.
- Ability to effectively function in a fast-paced environment with quotas and goals.
- Proficiency with software programs including Salesforce, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Ability to travel a minimum of 30% of the time within the United States.
- BA/BS degree.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Adstra provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. All practices such as recruitment, selection, promotions, and other terms and conditions of employment are administered in a manner that ensures there is no discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, citizenship, age, gender, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, protected veterans, or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.