Digital Product Manager
Digital Product Manager (Remote)
Our client is looking for a Digital Product Manager to join their team! This is a great opportunity to be a key team member with an entrepreneurial and award-wining nutritional company that has created products that are sold in world-renowned beauty stores. In this data-driven position, which you will manage checkout funnel optimization and AB testing of our client's Direct-to-Consumer business. You will also collaborate cross-functionally with Product, Design, and Development teams to write requirements and communicate ideas for optimizing conversion rates.
Additionally, you will:
- Identify optimization areas through analysis (data, user, behavior) and competitive research
- Perform routine AB testing of the checkout funnel
- Perform thorough analysis and reporting of AB tests
- Work closely with stakeholders to develop new test plans
- Create custom strategies for different customer segments
- Write clear requirements for design and development teams
- Work with a focus and interest on our client's brand and their consumers
What Gets You the Job?
- 1 to 3 years' experience with the following: AB testing, checkout funnel optimization, subscription businesses, data-driven analysis
- A college degree from an accredited institution is preferred
- Proficient with best practices for subscription businesses and checkout experiences
- Experience with developing strategies for multiple customer segments is a plus
- Analytical with a data-driven mindset a creative approach to executing projects
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Health, wellness or beauty industry experience inclusive is a plus
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.- provided by Dice