Senior Angular / React C# /.NET Developer
The Senior Developer will support development of solutions to support the Information Security business including applications, data and infrastructure designs. This role will deliver a variety of integration requests which includes development, maintenance, enhancement, and support. The Senior Designer will mentor and work closely with Junior Designers on day-to-day work efforts. Additionally they will write more complex scripts, possess data modeling skills and understanding of complex application coding, software design pattern of databases and application services (queues, caching, etc.). The experience required is 8-10 years developer experience (coding projects or security technical accomplishments/achievements).
• Design, develop, document, test and debug new and existing software systems and/or applications for internal use, perform defect corrections (analysis, design, and code).
• Create and maintain components that integrate with security technologies such as through API's
• Perform Code reviews, recommend corrective actions
• Ensure security requirements are met in all solutions.
• Interface and communicate with project teams, operations, support, management and stakeholders
• Manage request work to successful and timely completion of the project
• Drive the development request solution summary and scope, and ensure delivery of the solution to schedule, budget and scope
• Ensures that secure quality code standards are met as prescribed by IT Services through the effective implementation or use of approved processes, tools, methodologies and deliverables
• 8+ years of software development experience required, with a minimum of 6 years of hands-on experience working with services and integration technologies
• Solution Architect design experience desired