Data Analytics Manager - Marketing
- Engage and serve as a collaborative partner with the engineering and marketing teams to optimize channel performance and customer segmentation.
- Support Corporate Marketing with ROI, total cost of care, and health outcomes data for corporate communications and marketing materials. Provide RFP responses and ensure that compelling and relevant data (outcomes, ROI, engagement, etc) is updated and available for sharing with clients, potential clients, and media.
- Steward our company campaign tracking data and ensure data is clean and usable.
- Participate in process design to identify and eliminate data gaps.
- Responsible for campaign analysis; using results to measure campaign effectiveness and ROI, and to make improvements for future campaigns.
- Leading patient profile data mining. Enable architecture to better target with our lifecycle marketing efforts. This would include getting the right information from the database to salesforce marketing cloud. The benefit would be to better understand our members, the cohorts that create the most value, opportunities to engage other cohorts and convert, etc.
- Help us understand and communicate our marketing efforts, the ROI and the future forecasting/impact.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Advanced skills using Business Intelligence tools like Looker or Tableau to publish enterprise dashboards and reports.
- Strong SQL skills.
- Knowledgeable about web analytics, including how data is collected at the visitor level.
- Experienced user of one or more web analytics or testing tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Heap, MixPanel, Segment, Optimizely)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced environment often involving competing priorities.
- 5-8 years of experience performing marketing analytics
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in a quantitative discipline
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- No heavy lifting is expected, though occasional exertion of about 20 lbs. of force (e.g., picking up and carrying laptops) may be required.
- Good manual dexterity required to use common office equipment (e.g., computers, mobile devices, calculators, copiers, scanners).
About Grand Rounds Health, Doctor On Demand and Included Health:Grand Rounds Health, Doctor On Demand and Included Health merged in 2021 to form the first of its kind integrated virtual care company to raise the standard of healthcare. Our personalized, longitudinal care services include primary care, specialty care, integrated behavioral health, everyday and urgent care, chronic condition management and prevention and 24/7 triage. We get members to the right care, at the right time through ongoing clinical navigation, expert medical opinions and care coordination.
Partnering with leading employers and health plans, we deliver unparalleled, end-to-end care. Our combined nationwide practice of dedicated clinicians and innovative data science and technology platforms provide better care experiences, better member satisfaction, and better outcomes and cost savings for our nearly 100 million covered lives across commercial, Medicare and Medicaid.
Headquartered in San Francisco, the combined company has been recognized as a 2020 UCSF Digital Health Award winner for Employer Wellness and 2021 Best Workplaces in Healthcare and Biopharma™ by Great Place to Work and Fortune. Learn more at and .
-----Grand Rounds Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Grand Rounds Health considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.