Social Media Content Creator
Mod Collab is a fast paced, diverse digital marketing agency that offers a wide variety of services to clients in many industries.
Our goal is to offer diverse services that are data driven to deliver results for our clients. We offer web development, digital advertising, social media management and graphic design.
Mod Collab is seeking an individual who is highly organized and task oriented with strong communication skills to join our team as a social media content creator. This position is a contract position that will start as part time with room to grow. Strong knowledge and understanding of a wide range of social media platforms required.
Responsibilities + The Ideal Candidate
- Create on brand graphics in canva
- Manage all social media outlets and create exciting and engaging content/ messages for social media platforms
- Create a detailed schedule/calendar strategy for social media content monthly
- Create and post stories, reels and animations (canva)
- Create content follows our clients brand identity and objectives.
- Respond and engage in real-time to posts, questions, and comments.
- Keep up with the latest social media trends such as but not limited to news stories, memes, etc.
- Creating client approval guides for content
- Scheduling of approved content The ideal candidate will have:
- knowledge of a diverse amount of platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube
- Knowledge of features inside platforms such as reels, stories and IGTV
- Ability to create graphics and animations in canva
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent written skills
- Ability to create content for multiple industries and brands
- Agency experience proffered
- Ability to strategize across all platforms
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $18.00 - $22.00 per hour
- Associate (Preferred)
- Digital Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Social media: 2 years (Required)
- Fully Remote