Customer Support Associate
Veho’s mission is to revolutionize the world of package delivery by creating exceptional experiences for customers and drivers.
For too long, parcel delivery companies have focused solely on efficiencies and cost-management. Veho focuses on the end-customer. As the first technology company of its kind, Veho replaces the old delivery trucks with a platform of crowdsourced drivers and a network of hyper-local distribution centers. We partner with some of the most recognized consumer brands such as Warby Parker and Hello Fresh to provide an incredible experience with every delivery, and give customers control on how, when and where their package is delivered.
Customers LOVE us. Despite growing at a record-speed over the past two years, we maintain an incredibly high customer satisfaction rating of 4.9/5 stars, and an unprecedented on-time delivery rate of 99.9% – far above every other company in the country.
In short, we are building the logistics platform of the future.
Veho is backed by former top executives and board members at Uber, FedEx, UPS, eBay and Amazon; three former public company CEOs, and early investors in Lyft and Instacart. We are a team of leaders who are passionate about building an incredible company that will change the face of this industry.
About the Role
We’re looking for someone with experience in customer support and an excellent track record for creating a positive customer experience to help our growing Customer Support team! For reference, we support two customer groups: our drivers (the lovely team that delivers packages) and our customers (the lovely people that receive packages from other brands we deliver).
Reporting to the Supervisor, Customer Support, the Customer Support Associate ensures the needs of our shared customers are met and communicates with the driver and client teams to provide a seamless experience with each delivery. You will support the operation in real time, making decisions as to when a concern may need further escalation and resolving customer concerns. As you solve problems, you will communicate any relevant information to additional teams that may be impacted by these changes.
You have a robust understanding of the tools that make your team successful, and will understand how to work cross functionally with the Ground Operations, Driver, and Client teams.
Pay: Starting pay for this role is $15.00/hr and 40/hrs per week!
What You’ll Do
- Manage work flows as assigned by lead on shift
- Notify lead of any pressing / urgent issues needing attention or escalation
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve the highest level of satisfaction
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the tools, techniques, and resources provided to you
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policiesHandle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives in a timely manner and follow up to ensure resolution
- Assist in maintaining CSAT metrics and team KPI’s
- Complete customer feedback templatesIdentify potential positive review opportunities and forward to your leadership team
- Highlight positive customer experiences and feedback
- Attend weekly team meetings to identify, discuss, and solve any ongoing projects, process improvement ideas, product features, etc.
Who You (Ideally) Are
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service representative
- Customer centric focus and ability to adapt / respond to different type of personalities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Manages time effectively and with little or no supervisionAbility to troubleshoot, follow a standard operating procedure, and utilize all resources
- Must be technology driven and able to learn new product features and systems in a fast paced environment
- Culture fit – positive and uplifting attitude.
- Willingness to support your team, its growth and development, while fostering an environment that encourages diversity and inclusion.
- Ability to not only work well with others from all backgrounds and ethnicities, but to be the foundation and backbone of a progressive minded team.
What We (Currently) Offer
- Health Insurance (medical, dental, vision)
- Equity in a super fast growing start-up (if you aren’t sure what equity is, to take a quick read!)
- Work From Anywhere (or one of our offices when deemed safe to do so)
- * We’re relatively new, so our benefits package is continuing to evolve, so help make suggestions if you choose to join us!