Social Support Manager
ModSquad is currently seeking an energetic full-time Project Manager with a strong background in social media engagement & moderation, people, and team management. In Client Services, we promise to deliver quality to our clients, partners, and teammates worldwide. The ideal Project Manager will work to ensure our client(s) are happy and Mod Contractors are providing stellar quality service while communicating clearly and professionally, executing tasks promptly, driving operational efficiencies, and managing client expectations.
Who You Are:
- A CRM ninja and can slay using social tools like Sprout Social, Sprinklr, Zendesk, or other CRMs.
- You use your awesome previous experience in Community Engagement, Moderation, or Community Management to work wonders with our clients. Customer Support is a plus!
- You understand what poor brand/community engagement looks like and have a keen eye for it.
- You have carefully honed written and oral communication skills. You expertly handle correspondence with a client just as well as you do your own team members.
- You are passionate for online communities & brands, e-commerce, entertainment, and/or gaming.
- You have team management experience, and we aren’t talking fantasy football! You know how to manage schedules, understand and communicate workflow and procedures., and exemplify a can-do attitude.
- You see problems as challenges, and can use your analytical skills.
- You seek fun in having the ability to use social trends and metrics to provide insight and tell a story – adding value to yourself, your team, and your company.
- ModSquad is both complex and demanding. You need to be a fast learner who is trustworthy and can work independently.
What You Will Do:
- Lead a group of talented and dedicated teams [also referred to as Mods] that deliver quality service within moderation, and social media engagement.
- Participate and drive new project launches for Client Services.
- Assist with recruiting, orientating, and overall guidance of Mods.
- Mentor and management performance of the project and Mods; oversee development and partnership growth.
- Build and deliver Weekly Reports for clients.
- Conduct regular 1:1 meetings with Mods.
- Work with Assistant Project Managers to deliver Performance Weekly quality checks for all Mods.
- Work with Mods as an escalation point to troubleshoot issues and solve problems.
- Provide orientation and guidance to Mod Contractors.
- Coach and mentor employees you supervise to develop them professionally.
- Manage and communicate to the team any changes within the company and/or client requests.
- Build a solid rapport with clients by providing a high level of service and adding value to their business.
- Confidently handle and role model best practices for your team with tasks such as moderation of content, and great engagement in social.
- Identify brand needs and success measures.
- Promote team collaboration, drive growth, and inspire innovation amongst the team by working closely with your management counterparts.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- A college degree and professional experience in a related position or market is desired.
- You have 2+ years previous people management experience.
- You have access to a quiet place to take weekly calls with clients.
- You have carefully honed written and oral communication skills, and know how to effectively and clearly articulate needs, issues, and successes.
- You have a strong understanding of brand and social media success.
- You are familiar and comfortable, and can speak to your experience, with a variety of CRMs for content moderation (like chat filters), and/or social media engagement (like Sprout Social); a plus if experienced with customer support tools (like Zendesk).
ModSquad is a global provider of managed digital engagement services. Our 10,000+ Mods chat with customers, moderate web content, manage communities, and buzz in social media for many of the world’s coolest brands, including the NFL, Zendesk, and Topps, to name a few. We bring companies closer to their customers than ever before. From global enterprises to international agencies to hip new startups, our clients have reaped the benefits of putting ModSquad’s expertise to work. With experienced Mods available in 50+ languages in 70+ countries, we’re your squad for the digital world.
ModSquad is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, military status, status as a veteran or disabled veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or family status, genetic information, medical condition, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, ordinance, or regulation.