Digital Marketing Specialist
Location: Horsham, PA - can be remote
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to help our team. Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, you will support the team by executing tasks across various marketing channels. You will be responsible for managing and maintaining multiple digital properties and reporting performance to internal stakeholders. This role requires an in-depth knowledge of content management systems.
- Publish and manage all digital content on multiple website properties
- Develop landing pages, forms, and workflows to support marketing campaigns
- Track and report the performance of website properties, including website traffic, engagement and conversions
- Assist with SEO best practices and tracking keyword performance
- Assist with managing the contact database and enriching data
- Assist the field marketing team with events such as webinars and virtual conferences
- Stay up-to-date with digital media technologies and latest trends
- At least 2+ years working experience in digital marketing
- Solid Knowledge with HubSpot and WordPress marketing tools
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Must be able to manage multiple projects across multiple lines of business.
- HubSpot certifications are a plus
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS
- Experience with Pardot marketing automation tool is a plus.
- Experience with the Divi WordPress Theme is a plus
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $7.00 - $15.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Fully Remote