We want a highly creative, self-driven person who is equally comfortable collaborating with other designers, content writers, and engineers and working independently. You must have a robust portfolio showcasing your abilities, and experience with remote work and SAAS is a bonus. Please include the following with your application:
- Portfolio: Provide a link to your custom portfolio (websites), Behance, Dribble, etc. so that we can review the scope and quality of your previous work.
- Cover Letter: Tell us about yourself and your design interests.
- Design and execute on a diverse range of web properties
- Create sketches, wireframes, and high-resolution prototypes
- Update and create new assets for preexisting Wordpress-based sites
- Work together other designers, content creators, and engineers to actualize ideas
- At least 2 years of web design experience
- Proficiency in WordPress (or) CMS is preferable
- Familiar with industry-standard apps like Sketch, Figma, XD, InVision, etc.
- Knowledgeable in modern, responsive web design trends
If you are interested, please send your resume to email@example.com. Please note the Job ID: WD1 in the email subject. Compensation is based on experience.