Technology Support Specialist
Our client, a fundraising consulting agency in DC has an immediate opening for a Technology Operations Assistant. We are seeking someone with administrative and technical experience to fill this brand-new role. This will be an exceptional opportunity for you to help remarkable, progressive, organizations meet their goals and collaborate with an award-winning, expert team of dedicated, fun, and passionate fundraising professionals.
- Manage and ensure the continuity of resources including technology, telecommunication, and office equipment.
- Provide trouble-shooting support and serve as a “superuser” for Teams, Zoom, MS Office, Monday.com, Azure, Nextcloud and other office software.
- Provide administrative support to our executive team including drafting and proofreading correspondence and confidential documents, meeting coordination and scheduling, in addition to providing support to Human Resources and other departments as needed.
- Associates or bachelor’s degree
- 3 years of administrative support
- Experience with helpdesk or being the technology/operations support for an organization
- Customer service experience
- Experience being the liaison with an IT consultant
This position will start remote, but we are looking for candidates who are local to the DC area for when they return in the Fall. The office is conveniently located close to the White House, McPherson Square and Metro Center.
This is a collaborative team environment that encourages professional development while recognizing the importance of flexibility and work-life balance.
Besides being a great place to work, this client is pleased to offer a rich, comprehensive benefit plan, including employer-paid health and dental insurance, generous paid leave, employer-paid life and disability insurance, a safe harbor 401(k) plan. They are equal opportunity employer, we believe that diversity, equity and inclusion are critical to our success. They strive strive to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool, and we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply for this opportunity.
Equal Opportunity Employer