Regional Sales Manager - TeeJet Technologies North Central Division
*APPLICANT MUST LIVE IN THE REGION/STATES LISTED BELOW*
TeeJet Technologies is seeking an individual interested in joining our sales team. In this position, the Regional Sales Manager will represent the broad line of TeeJet Technologies’ products. These include
TeeJet spray tip, valve and component products, and our precision farming electronic products.
The individual will be responsible for growing and maintaining the OEM and aftermarket business segments in the designated territory. Responsibilities will include planning and executing sales and marketing plans. The selected candidate will operate from a home-based office within the USA sales territory of North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, Wyoming, and Colorado. Sales territory also includes Canadian providences of Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba.
- Education – Minimum of a University 4-year degree in an agronomic discipline.
- Experience – Minimum 3 years of sales or technical experience in an agricultural market segment.
- Strong interest in technical sales and channel customer development.
Responsibilities/Duties: (may include but not limited to)
- New Business Development – Identify, build and manage long-term relationships with key OEM’s and distributors involved in the manufacturing and sale of agricultural equipment and parts. Determine individual customer needs. Initiate and complete proposals to gain market share with these customers.
- Business Strategy Development – Maintenance of a significant base of existing OEM and distributor accounts. Define, refine, test and implement strategic plans. These activities include market research, industry research, competitive analysis and customer needs assessment. Define key markets and customers within the region.
- Market Strategy Development – Participate in developing sound marketing strategies to grow sales and increase market share. This will include value proposition development and product positioning, as well as pricing, branding, channel and promotional strategies.
- Ability to confidently present company and product information from boardrooms, to parts counters, to large audiences.
- Product Management – Provide marketing requirements and input for existing products and products in development. Activities include opportunity assessment, customer feedback, market research, identifying competitors and pricing recommendations.
- Influencer Development – Identify, build and manage long-term relationships with key influencers who shape agricultural application equipment applications and markets.
- Work with product management to define the product needs and strategies needed to become the market leader.
- Maintaining awareness of competitive products and activities.
- Assist in the development of specific communications and training programs.
- Participation in the industry tradeshows and customer product seminars.
TeeJet Technologies is a subsidiary of Spraying Systems Co. and is a leading manufacturer of precision spray nozzles and application accessories, control system technology and application data management.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Agricultural Sales or Technical: 3 years (Preferred)
- Agricultural Marketing/Product Development: 3 years (Preferred)
Willingness To Travel:
- 50% (Preferred)
- Fully Remote