Sales Development Representative
Kolbe & Kolbe Millwork Company, Inc. is recognized throughout the industry as a leader in the manufacturing of custom, superior quality windows and doors that can be found in some of the most visionary residences and commercial projects in North America. We are currently seeking a Sales Development Representative to develop and manage sales in parts of Downstate New York and Connecticut. Responsibilities include:
- Work with existing distributors in the development and growth of the entire Kolbe product offering.
- Prospect and develop new customers in market area which is assigned. This is to be done with guidance from the Director and Vice President of Sales
- Represent Kolbe at regional trade and consumer shows as needed.
- Represent Kolbe at national trade shows as needed.
- Perform product training seminars for customers, builders, and architects.
- Manage assigned territory in accordance with Kolbe’s policies and corporate strategic objectives.
- Travel with customer sales personnel, conducting builder and architectural calls.
- Work with the Regional Sales Manager to develop and implement a written yearly strategic business plan with the objective of promoting and growing local Kolbe business.
- Generate new business by making sales calls on builders and architects with the intention of driving sales through Kolbe distributors.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Must have a minimum of one-year industry related experience. Desired industry experience from a manufacturing or distribution environment.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to motivate others.
- Must be self-motivated and demonstrate good organizational skills.
- Must be able to deliver presentations to a variety of different audiences.
- Must be able to use Microsoft 365 applications and CRM system.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $90,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
Kolbe team members follow the most up to date CDC guidance.
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fully Remote