Program Manager, Customer Success & Member Support - (Remote-US)
Our mission at DISQO is to engage people to share their opinions and behaviors openly to help our customers make the right decisions. With over one million active members sharing their attitudes and behaviors, DISQO is looking to expand, improve and create world-class applications for people to openly share their data for research.
An integral part of our accelerating business growth is continued focus on client-centricity around both the Enterprise Clients and the Consumer Audience. This role is pivotal in supporting Customer Success and Member Support as part of the Enterprise Program Management Office (EPMO) team. The EPMO team supports the organization in delivering on its objectives, scale and navigate an increasingly complex multi-product environment.
We are looking for an individual with a demonstrated growth mindset who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment and values the opportunity to make an impact! We have a strong culture of teamwork, collaboration, mutual respect, and transparency and it's vital that our Program Manager, EMPO is strongly aligned with these tenets.
Who We’re Looking For:
- Working alongside the Strategy & Operations leadership team and senior leaders, the ideal candidate is a master of cross-functional leadership, a determined problem solver, and is highly capable of navigating competing demands of complex programs and initiatives.
- The Program Manager, EPMO will own program management for all Customer Success, Member Support initiatives across all products and services delivered using systems, software and API integrations.
What You Get To Do:
- Champion the needs of the Customer Success and Member Support organizations by driving the program management framework, and owning and driving all programs and initiatives, leading to effective program execution, risk identification and mitigation and dependency management.
- Partner with Customer Success & Member Support teams to ensure strategic alignment, identify potential problems and points of friction and work to find solutions in order to maximize efficiency and revenue.
- Partner cross-functionally with product and engineering teams to drive initiatives that help scale Customer Success capabilities required for a fast growing customer base.
- Manage and drive other ad-hoc initiatives in the broader Finance and Operations organization, which EPMO is a part of.
- Advocate and drive adoption of Agile methodologies across supported functions.
- Contribute to building EPMO’s Center of Excellence as-a-service to partner organizations.
- Provide visibility into strategic initiatives, to support portfolio-level reporting and executive briefings for Customer Success, Member Support, Strategy and Finance.
- Partner with key stakeholders on OKR management, by supporting with setup, adoption, tracking and reporting.
- Ensure that supported functions are aligned and delivering on targets as well as team and corporate level OKRs.
- Facilitate and drive interlock meetings with other functions and key stakeholders, to drive alignment, enable collaboration and enable effective issue resolution.
- Assist functional leaders by leveraging program reporting to increase intradepartmental awareness, visibility and velocity.
What You Bring To The Table:
- A self-starter with 5+ years of experience as a Program Manager, successfully delivering complex business critical customer success, growth, and retention programs at fast-growing tech companies, preferably in SaaS, Data and/or MarTech space.
- Excellent project and program management experience, and effective analytical and problem solving skills.
- Advanced knowledge and experience in Agile & Scrum methodologies. SAFe certification is highly desirable.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, including capacity to comfortably interface with senior leaders.
- Proven experience in managing and delivering large scale and complex projects and programs, and solving complex problems.
- Experience managing programs and initiatives across multiple cross-functional teams
- A combination of certifications across Lean Expert, Six Sigma Green/Yellow/Black Belt, Agile/Scrum, SAFe, LeSS, and PMP are highly recommended.
- Agile & Servant Leader DNA.
Perks & Benefits:
100% covered Medical/Dental/Vision for employee, 80% for dependents
- Unlimited Vacation
- Flexible work hours
- Catered lunches 3x a week
- Stocked pantry
- Happy Hours
- Onsite Fitness Program
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Quarterly Offsites
- Life Insurance
- Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Disability Insurance
- Travel Assistance Program
- 24/7 Counseling Services offered to employees
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery, innovation, and growth are possible when we open ourselves to new possibilities, perspectives, and approaches. That’s why, at DISQO, we welcome, support, and empower individuals from diverse backgrounds. Exceptional teams are rooted in extraordinary people, each with a unique story and a compelling set of skills. DISQO does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Recruiting firms that submit resumes to DISQO without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.