Content Marketing Coordinator
*You must complete the Indeed assessment for your application to be considered!*
Goldman Marketing Group is looking for a Content Marketing Coordinator (WordPress, writing, editing, project management)
Goldman Marketing Group
GMG is a full-service marketing agency and consulting firm working exclusively in the medical space - and almost exclusively in the aesthetic medical space (dermatology and plastic surgery). Our clients are high-profile physicians and pharmaceutical companies who demand the absolute highest quality in every aspect of their marketing strategy.
Goldman Marketing Group (GMG) is a woman-owned and collaborative company. While this description includes core functional responsibilities, all of our employees are active members of the team, flexible in assisting the company as it grows and evolves. This expectation requires each person to be capable of adapting to the dynamics of a client-driven environment. We’re as interested in your human side as your technical expertise. The ideal candidate will be upbeat, optimistic, and happy to help the team.
Our company culture reflects our 'why':
1. The pursuit of excellence - our products, work, and clients are the best of the best in the country, and we are proud of it!
2. To make our clients and our team members and people in general HAPPY!
Overall, we work hard but have fun doing it. We have a high-trust culture and know that collaboration, communication, and teamwork are the keys to success. We embrace diversity and are proud to have team members of many nationalities, cultures, and backgrounds currently working remotely worldwide. We make the best of our virtual environment with creative remote team-building events, hangouts, and retreats.
- Knowledge of the dermatology and plastic surgery industry
- Preferred 4+ years of content marketing experience
- Experienced B2C & B2Bemail writer
- Strong editing and proofreading skills
- Working knowledge of software platforms including WordPress, Mailchimp, Google Analytics, Wrike/project management software,
- Highly skilled in managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Work with our lead generation department to ensure all written content is aligned with the SEO goals for each client
- Create short-form content (blogs, articles, brochures, menu of services, key messaging) aligned with the branding requirements of each client
- Editing and proofreading all content before posting
- Pitching ideas to clients for potential future content
- Uploading content to WordPress CMS and optimizing it for SEO
- Edit content on websites, conduct audits to ensure correct information
- Executing analysis and reporting on content post-launch and using findings to improve future content for each client
- Work with the account team to brainstorm email ideas for clients and develop a schedule
- Write emails based on previously written content
- Proofread and edit emails from the client or other team members
- Mastering clients, medical specialties, and procedures
- Reviewing projects for proofreading and quality assurance company-wide
- Ensuring consistent grammar/style/tone and level of quality for clients and GMG
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure current projects are aligned with overall goals for the specific client.
- Manage assigned projects from start to finish, ensuring successful project completion against deadlines
- Follow through on task assignments and enter “to do” lists per detailed schedules (from creative development through delivery) and assist with communication about deliverables to the creative team
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22.00 - $27.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Copy editing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Medical marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Fully Remote