Copywriter (freelance) (west coast)
Data Axle (formerly Yes Marketing) is hiring a freelance copywriter.
- This position is mainly writing copy for email marketing
- The client is a large consumer packaged goods company
- Must be on-call to write, revise and brainstorm
- Looking for client-facing copy leader
- 8+ years experience necessary
- WFH location but must on west coast pacific time zone hours
- Day to day: read briefs, write subject lines, email, review, proofread, present to client, revise.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $26.00 - $45.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Do you have any experience with email marketing?
- Are you able to work West coast Pacific Standard Time 9-5?
- Do you have any experience writing copy for CPQ like food or branded snacks?
- What is your targeted hourly rate for 32-40 per week? For full time employment what is your targeted salary?
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Copywriting: 5 years (Preferred)
- 1 year
Full Time Opportunity:
- Fully Remote
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- Remote interview process