Marketing & Communications Specialist (Remote Opportunity)
Marketing and Communications Specialist (Remote Opportunity)
The Marketing and Communications Specialist will be part of the Kepro’s external marketing and public relations efforts as well as internal communication strategies. This position will help build and sustain Kepro’s reputation for quality, reliability, and customer satisfaction.
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content and social channels.
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (HubSpot and Salesforce) used to generate, distribute, and report on demand generation.
- Advance internal and external marketing and communication strategies and initiatives.
- Work with the communications team on the development, production and implementation of plans, programs, marketing initiatives and educational materials to meet federal and state standards and requirements where applicable.
- Work on the print and mailing fulfillment of education and marketing materials for members, programs and providers.
- Develop relationships and contracts with key external and internal vendors.
- Collaborate with corporate functions and contract programs as web designer, site developer and website manager for all internal and external websites to ensure usability, functionality and appropriate brand standards.
- Support social media efforts and strategies.
- Write and develop content and plans for a variety of marketing materials and media.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone and voice of our business’ various types of content.
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts
- Expertise in taking complex analytical problems and breaking them down into manageable steps.
- Strong organizational skills and demonstrated capacity to develop and implement practical strategies, plans, and solutions to identified issues and problems.
- Track record of taking initiative in managing competing organizational and departmental priorities and to work effectively under pressure when facing extremely short deadlines.
- Superior critical thinking skills, including the capacity to identify, appropriately assess, and order competing interests and priorities.
- First rate verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional research, writing, analytical and organizational skills, and the ability to convey complex concepts in a clear, concise and logical manner.
- Proven ability to assimilate information gathered through research and consultations, to apply that information in creative and crosscutting ways, and to synthesize appropriate strategies and responses.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and marketing strategy that attracts and converts our target groups.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, HubSpot, Salesforce).
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Thorough understanding of communication strategies and marketing.
- Demonstrated ability to build and foster long-term relationships.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign CC 2015).
- Proficient knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2015.
- Knowledge and proficiency in social media management and campaign development.
- 2-4 years of healthcare communications and marketing experience.
- Past experience in public relations, corporate communications, content marketing, or relationship management.
- Healthcare marketing and communications experience required.
- Vendor relationship and contract management experience.
- Press and news media relations experience.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made as required by law in an attempt to enable an individual with a disability to perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for prolonged periods of time; key and/or control objects; interact extensively with internal and external customers; occasionally lift and/or move objects weighing up to 10 pounds; and occasionally travel within the state.
Kepro offers challenging careers, excellent benefits and opportunities for advancement. For consideration, please submit resume and cover letter with salary requirements. Only those candidates identified for an interview will be contacted. No Phone Calls Please. Visit our website at www.Kepro.com for more information on the Kepro Family of Companies.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Kepro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Show more Show less