Freelance Web Content Writer
Surefire Local is seeking a highly motivated, detail-oriented Freelance Web Content Writer to join our content production team. The team member we are looking for will help us to produce website content for businesses. You have the freedom to work from home and set your own schedule, while earning competitive compensation. There are also opportunities for other writing assignments. Surefire Local is not looking for short-term help, we’re looking to build a long-lasting relationship with an individual who is vested in our Inc. 5000 company and our clients. Join and be part of a very collaborative team.
- Use strong writing and editing skills to create top-quality website content that will engage a B2C audience and generate leads for clients.
- Ensure that content is consistent with company style guide and customer guidelines.
- Generate content ideas with minimal guidance.
- Be consistently available a minimum of 15 hours per week.
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, English or communications preferred, with the ability to speak and write fluently in English.
- 3 years of Web Content writing experience
- Keen attention to detail and superior spelling/grammar/punctuation skills.
- Understand the basics of SEO and how to utilize keywords.
- Comfort with content management systems and technology platforms.
- Ability to work well independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Knowledge of home improvement and/or HVAC industries.
Pay is per completed job and you can expect to earn an estimated $1,500 monthly. If you qualify, you will be contacted to submit writing samples. All applicants must be located in the United States. Check us out at www.surefirelocal.com.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $25.00 per hour
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Writing Skills: 3 years (Required)
- Fully Remote