Sr. Product Marketing Manager (Remote) - Philanthropy Analytics B2B SaaS
True Impact is an innovative social impact measurement and benchmarking tool for the charitable sector. Fortune 1000 companies and their nonprofit partners use the True Impact web platform to report on the social impact of their grants, volunteerism, and other philanthropic investments, to demonstrate success and identify opportunities for improvement.
Having established traction as an enterprise solution for companies like PepsiCo, Dow, eBay, and GlaxoSmithKline, we are seeking a multi-talented product marketing professional with B2B SaaS experience -- and demonstrated enthusiasm for the philanthropic/social responsibility sector -- to help us scale.
- Educate corporate and nonprofit users about all aspects of the True Impact platform by generating high-quality, user-friendly blog posts, how-to guides, case studies, knowledge base articles, toolkits, webinars, case studies, and sales collateral.
- Design and execute a content development and distribution strategy to support inbound lead generation, outbound sales efforts, and software adoption.
- Collaborate with sales, customer success, and the product development team to develop content, and to guide product roadmap and strategy
- 5+ years experience in B2B SaaS product marketing (PLG experience a plus)
- Exceptional writing skills, with an aptitude for translating technical concepts into accessible and resonating stories for non-technical audiences
- Proven ability to scope, build, and produce product marketing deliverables on time with high quality (work samples will be requested)
- Strong data-driven and metrics-based approach to optimizing marketing strategies
- Creative systems thinker: thrives in a startup environment where you can help build this functional area from scratch, and develop just the right amount of process (playbooks!) to support our growth
- Experience in creating and implementing buyer personas, clear customer journeys, and effective go-to-market strategies
- Proficient in using HubSpot CMS and Marketing Hub
- Effective remote worker
- Full time, flex time, or close-to-full time
- We’re mission-driven, dedicated to promoting better performance in the social sector through practical social impact measurement.
- We’re a distributed, fully remote team (headquartered in Boston).
- We prize our highly flexible and family-friendly work environment but never compromise our commitment to high-quality work.
- We're an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse community. We strongly encourage people of color to apply.
To apply for the position, please send a resume and cover letter detailing why you are a good fit for this role (please include your last name in each document’s file name) to email@example.com with “Sr. Product Marketing Manager” in the subject.