Teamlead Major Donors*
The position is to be filled as soon as possible, with a contract duration of two years. There are good prospects for an extension. Employment location will be Bonn, Germany.
Donations are essential for Welthungerhilfe in the fight against hunger and poverty. Donors who support us particularly generously play an increasingly important role. They are partners, friends and critical companions. Our team of major donors is motivated to tailor our services even better to the needs of this special group of supporters. Accompany us on this journey!
You will shape the area of major donations and create the framework for successfully retaining existing donors and attracting new supporters by:
- leading and motivating the team
- directly supporting donors with an annual donation volume in the six- to seven-figure range
- planning and implementing concepts and marketing measures for the target group of wealthy people
- sharpenning and expanding Welthungerhilfe's portfolio of services for your target group
- developing innovative support formats with colleagues at home and abroad (e.g. in the area of social business)
- following trends in major donor fundraising and derive measures from them
- always keeping an eye on the numbers to identify potentials
- Several years of relevant professional experience in the acquisition and support of key accounts, especially in fundraising
- Analytical and strategic thinking, as well as the ability to inspire and convince people
- Creativity and independent, proactive working style
- Willingness to go on business trips
- Very good manners and the ability to represent Welthungerhilfe externally
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, in German and English
We offer you the opportunity to work in a responsible and interesting field as part of an extremely dedicated team. Welthungerhilfe attaches great importance to the personal and professional development of its employees and the balance of their work and private life. This includes flexible working hours as well as working from home. Remuneration is based on our gender-independent salary scale. In addition, Welthungerhilfe offers numerous other benefits, which are listed under.
Your contact person is Sarah Liem-Hartmann. Welthungerhilfe is committed to fighting terrorism in all its activities. Accordingly, any applicant who is offered employment will be screened against lists of known and suspected terrorists.
*Welthungerhilfe values diversity and ensures an inclusive, non-discriminatory working environment. We welcome applications from suitably qualified people from all sections of the community.