Sr. Data Engineer - Identity Graph
Socure is looking for a Sr. Data Engineer to join our US Engineering team and lead our identity graph and data compilation efforts.
In our mission to become the single, trusted source of identity verification and eliminate identity fraud from the internet, data is at the core of what we do. It’s how we innovate and the key to offering the most accurate Identity Verification product on the market.
We are in the early days of designing a data compilation pipeline to produce large scale identity graphs to power our future products, and we’d love you to join us and lead the way.
What You'll Be Doing:
- You will work in close collaboration with our Engineering, Data Science, Infrastructure and Product teams to execute on building out robust pipelines for data compilation with the goal of creating large scale identity graphs that bridge identity in the physical world with digital entities (devices, IPs)
- Work closely with our Data Science team on innovative R&D related to large scale entity resolution spanning massive consumer data sets and digital signals
- Own the end-to-end delivery of all projects related to our Identity Graph initiative, from conception and design to development and ongoing operations
- Take cutting edge entity resolution experiments and productionalize them through automation, data engineering and robust testing practices
- Design novel architecture and data structures to enable the combination of billions of records and digital observations
- You are comfortable supporting technical designs and implementation for strategic initiatives end to end and working cross-functionally to ensure technical alignment.
- You develop with an empathy for people and how they use your work.
- You have experience designing data compilation pipelines, CI/CD systems, scalable automated platforms and have likely used big data technologies like: Spark, Snowflake, Hive, Kafka and a variety of AWS products
- You use your technical experience to educate your peers in software engineering technologies, best practices and platform thinking.
- 8+ years of practical experience in building high scale, production distributed systems processing complex data.
- Competitive base salary
- Equity - every employee is a stakeholder in our enormous upside
- A tech-first company culture driven by entrepreneurial thinking and talent
- A great team working in unison towards the same mission
- Transparency is what our product is built on—and so is our culture
- Generous medical, dental and vision benefits for employees and their dependents
- Flexible PTO
- 401K with company match
- Stipend to supply your home office
- Annual professional development stipend
A Message on COVID-19:
Socure's number one priority is to safeguard the health and well-being of our team members, our families and our communities. During this unprecedented time, we are closely monitoring COVID-19 developments and updating our response plan quarterly. We are regularly soliciting feedback from our employees to help inform our return-to-office strategy. For our team members who loved going into the office, we are looking forward to meeting once again! But until then, we are striving to ensure that Socureans have the resources and support they need to excel from home. This includes a work-from-home stipend so you can build your home office and fun, virtual events so you can continue to feel connected to your coworkers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.