Remote Marketing Manager
My client is a very well known retail brand specialising within the home enhancement industry! This is a brand new opportunity to the business and a fantastic project to take full reign over!
The role of Marketing Manager will be resopnsible for, but not limited to the following:
- Responsible for managing a number of ongoing projects to deliver defined enhancements to our customer proposition.
- Collaborate with Customer Strategy, Insight and Data teams to develop, trial and implement new elements of the proposition to improve identified friction points, promote positive experiences and look for new opportunities.
- Manage the Proposition Development team to ensure Projects, BAU and ad hoc tasks are completed in line with stakeholder expectations. Keeping the business informed of progress and results.
- Support a cross functional network to ensure customer journeys are clear, consistent and in line with both our brand and our customer expectations.
The successful Marketing Manager will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Proven experience of delivering against project timelines and budgets
- Able to display understanding of broader customer marketing within an omni channel retail environment
- Competent user of Excel and PowerPoint, able to analyse, report and present information appropriately
- Curiosity to understand issues and identify new and improved ways of meeting customer needs
- Open and Collaborative approach, working closely with several key stakeholders and colleagues to deliver cross functional / cross channel enhancements
- Deliver excellence and attention to detail while striving to improve on our market leading customer proposition
- Assertive and able to influence through appropriate styles
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Great exposure within a well known retail brand
- Potential to lead to a permanent opportunity or extension
- Generous salary -£40,000-£60,000
- Great team environment
Quote job ref: JN-042021-2564552 Show more Show less