Sales & Operations Planning Software Implementation Consultant
Project managers needed for rapidly growing sales and operations planning software company serving mid-sized and larger manufacturers and distributors. Demand Works provides solutions for demand management, inventory optimization and finite capacity planning.
- Must have extensive experience in using and/or implementing similar supply chain planning systems.
- 4-6 years of related college education (business management, MBA, industrial/operations engineering, etc.).
- Knowledge of demand management, supply chain, production and inventory planning methods and best practices.
- Strong project management, verbal & written communications skills.
- Basic system administration knowledge. Must be able to credibly interface with corporate IT/infrastructure personnel.
- Manage software implementation projects that require 60-150 hours of implementation consulting and training. The project manager will provide the majority of end user training and will lead the design process.
- Manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Organize and lead meetings which may sometimes include senior management.
- Work with and leverage technical resources to optimize solution delivery.
- Reports to director of client services.
- Work from home office.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 - $121,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- software project management: 4 years (Preferred)
- corporate supply chain: 4 years (Preferred)
- Fully Remote