National Sales Manager, Digital Platforms
Executive Alliance is pleased to represent our client who are a fast-growth digital merchandising and ecommerce content platforms provider who helps food, beverage and consumer product goods brands distributors bring their products to market with greater speed and efficiency.
They are seeking a National Sales Manager to target and manage accounts as well as guide a group of business development representatives.
NOTE: This is a remote role, with preferred candidates to reside in the Eastern or Central Time Zones of the U.S.
The National Sales Managerwill manage and grow key accounts as well as lead the business development team on the most effective prospecting strategy, using a combination of email, social, and phone to build qualified meetings with leadership decision-makers from our target account list.
In this role, you will be responsible for monitoring our key sales processes to drive the team’s results. You will report to the President, General Manager and COO and work closely with analytics, operations, and marketing teams.
· Lead the Business Development Representative team
· Work across departments to ensure Sales, Operations, and Marketing alignment and integrate business development practices into our overall account-based marketing and demand generation motions
· Build a strong knowledge of the decision-makers within the client base, product offering, target accounts and competitors
· Work with the demand generation and marketing teams to create effective business development strategy
· Monitor and experiment business development cadences and outreach methods to create and replicate best practices and ensure our qualified meeting goals are achieved
· Develop and optimize sales processes and tools to implement end-to-end lead funnel management
· Begin Senior level relationship building within trade associations
· Manage enterprise level relationships (wholesalers, distributors, brokerages, large retail chains)
· Manage reporting to monitor team performance and analyze results
· Provide management with updates on business development team performance, pipeline creation, and target account coverage reports
· Responsible for hiring, training and building the career path of the team
Required skills & experience
· 8+ years of accelerated leadership experience sales/account management in CPG and merchandising prospecting environments; Grocery, Food & Beverage and Mass Drug sales preferred
· Proven track record of team development
· Experience in target account motion and inbound/outbound follow-up
· Expert in lead funnel management, lead creation, delivery and tracking processes
· Excellent writing, communication, presentation and negotiation skills
· Leadership capabilities, can present to executive buyers, stakeholders and influencers on business and technical levels.
· Dynamic and high energy
· Process and data-driven with a strong analytical mindset
· Understanding of CRM, Sales Operations and sales journey practice
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $90,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- Fully Remote