Sales Development Representative
Are you looking be part of a diverse, dedicated, empathic team of problem solvers? Do you thrive off connecting with people and enjoy a good challenge? Are you driven to succeed and share that success with others? If you love the idea of joining a company in rapid high-growth mode and can effectively iterate and evolve to support our ambitions, we'd love to hear from you!
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) team is instrumental to Criteria’s revenue growth. SDRs engage with leads built by Criteria’s marketing efforts, qualify new business opportunities for the sales team, and ultimately drive new customer acquisition.
What you’ll do:
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop clients to create sales-ready leads and opportunities
- Interact with prospects via telephone and email
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest, and develop accounts to stimulate opportunity
- Collaborate with Marketing to drive demand from named accounts
- Transition opportunities to appropriate Sales Executives
- Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with prospective clients
- Update prospect interaction in salesforce.com to ensure efficient lead management
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure revenue objectives
- Establish a cadence of a minimum of 60 calls per day, 10 contacts and 2-3 meetings
Here are some qualities of the ideal candidate:
- Excellent communication skills: positive and energetic phone skills, exceptional listening skills, and strong writing skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Analytical, detail-driven and a master multitasker
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment while being both competitive and collaborative with the greater team
- Coachable and receptive to feedback with an eagerness to learn and improve
- Strong computer skills, including Salesforce, Zoom, and Office 365
- A strong communicator with impeccable organizational and time management
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and “do what it takes” startup culture
- Eager to learn and the definition of “coachable
- Great at building rapport and establishing relationships
- Previous sales experience is always a plus but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is preferred
- Experience working in a high-growth environment is a plus
What Criteria Corp brings to the table:
- Excellent benefits packages (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) w/ employer match, generous paid parental leave policy, 3 weeks paid vacation annually, and more!);
- An extensive onboarding and training program to help provide a foundation for success.
- Monthly technology (mobile phone/internet) allowance
- Open BYOD Policy: Bring your own dog to work as we are a dog-inclusive office. When you come into the office, you'll frequently get greeted by one of the many Dogs of Criteria (check them out on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dogsofcriteria);
- Quarterly Charity/Volunteer Events (we believe companies should help their communities);
- Flexibility to work fully remote, 100% in office, or hybrid.
- A competitive compensation package that includes a generous base salary, and monthly performance bonus eligibility
- Equity options in a rapidly growing company
Since we're a pre-employment testing company, all applicants must take two of our web-based tests as part of our screening process. Cut && paste the link below to start the tests:
You'll also be asked to upload your resume. Please make sure your resume contains your current contact information so that we can contact you if necessary.
Please make sure your resume contains your current contact information so that we can contact you if necessary.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Fully Remote